Brave New Media is looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our team. We would love someone that enjoys being involved in projects throughout the whole lifecycle: from Requirements gathering, through site launch and support. Our Developers can be “heads-down” at times, but we love when they take initiative and get involved with everything from project planning, UX discussions, and feature iterations! starting to drift away from a decent solution, step in and guide the discussion to an effective solution.
- Develop websites and web content as a member of the web team.
- Collaborate with account, project, and design teams at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Review all code and web work for quality assurance purposes.
- Integrate websites with existing applications or third-party/open-source platforms and stay on top of technology trends.
- Ability to be nimble and effective in handling multiple fast-paced projects.
- Education: 2 or 4-year degree.
- Experience: 2-4 years of professional web development experience preferred – experience in an agency is a bonus .
- Tools: WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Mac OS.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines across multiple projects.
- Be adaptable.
About Brave New Media
Started in 1998, Brave New Media is a content development and new media agency with Graphic Design, Web, Interactive Media, and Video departments. We provide cost‐effective web and video solutions for personal businesses, small companies, and large corporations.
We believe that relationships are the foundation of good work and telling stories is at the heart of what we do. Our culture is Brave. Our goal is to stay on the cutting edge of our industry while keeping an eye out for a fresh, new, more efficient way of doing business. Our vision for this position is to hire an energetic, adaptable team player.
Our company is a great place to work because of its unique atmosphere and our employees’ direct affect on the end product. Our workers also get along well and work hard to collaborate with each other in order to make each project go as smoothly as possible. Employees also enjoy the comfort of casual attire and an overall team focus. Brave New Media strives to ensure that employees are happy, healthy and passionate about their work.